My Daily Revelation Journal

Okay, I confess: "My Daily Revelation Journal" is far from daily, but what I have here is a collection of thoughts I wrote about life and about faith through the years.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seward, Nebraska, United States

Monday, January 03, 2005

I did it!

I finally did it. After all the fussing, headaches, and mind changes. I've finally committed to a college. I mailed the signed sheet and the money in TODAY! It feels kinda good..:> I have taken the first big step of 2005 and I will be attending Concordia University, Seward, Nebraska this fall! This is great. Well, I really don't have anything other then that! But I trust in Him that Seward will be the place for me, a place for my faith to flourish and grow like mad and i'll be able to learn, and grow as a person to my highest potentional. I think I will, so I'm excited to get there and start my future!

God's Blessings,
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home