My Daily Revelation Journal

Okay, I confess: "My Daily Revelation Journal" is far from daily, but what I have here is a collection of thoughts I wrote about life and about faith through the years.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seward, Nebraska, United States

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Life's a b...not fun, then ya die...

Many of you have probably heard that saying, or something to that effect. One thing I know, is that I've thought it, and said it. It's used in those times of deep despair, and when stuff just feels like it couldn't get any worse. But why do we think that kinda of stuff. Why do I!!! think that kind of stuff?? Granted, life sucks ..S. U. C. K. S. sucks sometimes, (language of origin please...spelling bee..haha) but how can we dwell in those times so much. I think sometimes I'm so pissed off that I miss hugely important things in my life. Wait..i take that back, I KNOW that sometimes I miss out on things because I'm mad. But why do I do it. I can not figure it out for the life of me. Why do I continue, day in and day out, acting like life's just this big torture chamber. Or that God's this mean kid with a magnifying glass burning my legs off just to watch me squirm. How can I think that....disgusts me....D. I. S. G. U. S. T. S. disgusts. (definition..)
Sometimes it seems that I just skip right over the happy times in my life. woop...right over them, not even realizing it until later what I did. How foolish.
Another thing I wanna talk about is how actually I'm rather unworthy of the friends God's blessed me with. Prepare youself (especially you mom) ....Alot of times I'm an ass to my friends. Honestly, I wonder why they put up with some of the stuff I do. I despise some of the stuff I do sometimes so much that I wouldn't even think of trying to explain it on here. It's horrible. I really don't think I honor my friends they way I should. Andrew will tell you how great of a best friend I am, but I can't help but look at the crap I've done to him. He puts up with so much (no commenting on this part mister..) My other friends too, i do the dumbest things. I've yelled, hit, and picked on my friends. I'm like one of those dumb bullies that you like, but you don't wanna say anything too because they'll just get worse, but you still hang out with. That's me. Yeah, some of you are gonna think I'm coming down way to hard on myself, but think about it alittle if you know me well, you'll find it's pretty well true.
But anyway, I promise, my next post will be alittle happier, cause well, I love Jesus, maybe I'll write some about Him, He's pretty cool.(werd) I'll stop dwelling on the crappy stuff, because well.that's what I said to do alittle bit ago.

God's Blessings and Love and Grace and Mercy..and all that other stuff...
Adam

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

adam... adam.. adam.
harsh words against yourself, it is true... i don't know you very well, but of what i have seen, you make a really good friend. You have always been pretty staight forward to me and i know that you are there if i ever needed anything...that is what friends do (well my definition) it doesn't matter how many bad things happen, but just the fact that true friends are always forgiving of our actions, hurtful words, and whatever else we throw at them. We all make awful friends sometimes, but hey thats life....we are all bound to have bad days....remember at RUSH pastor said that sometimes we should pray for bad things to happen to us, because it is then that we find ourselves and what is important. I hope that your busy week goes well for you. God Bless!
your friend,
Kristy

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home